Citizens are welcome to visit the Citizens Hall, located on the 1st and 2nd basement floors of Seoul City Hall, as a space to enjoy high-quality performances and exhibitions, hold meetings with neighbors, and participate in the city administration of Seoul. The Citizens Hall was designed with the concept of space as “empty” and “flexible,” so that it can attract diverse citizen-led activities for civic engagement of various purposes (e.g. planning, exhibition, performance, discussion, education, relaxation, play). It is convenient to use as it is directly accessible from Seoul Plaza as well as City Hall and Euljiro Stations.
|Winter (Nov–Feb)||Summer (Mar–Oct)|
|09:00 ~ 20:00||09:00 ~ 21:00|
The brand identity represented by an “ear” expresses visually and intuitively that
the Citizens Hall is a space for listening and communication.
By using light blue, which symbolizes hope and truth,
it also conveys the meaning of a space where citizens’ hopes can be discussed with sincerity.
About Mincheongi the mascot
Mincheongi, created in the shape of an ear with the meaning of listening to the citizens,
is the Citizens Hall’s mascot that always listens to the voices of citizens.
- Citizens Hall Information Desk +82-2-739-7733
- I Market Seoul U +82-2-2038-2114
- City Hall Tong Tong Tour* +82-2-2133-5633
- Tourist Information Center +82-2-739-7755
- Fair Trade Cafe +82-2-720-8604
- Seoul Bookstore +82-2-739-7033
* Tours: Make a prior reservation via the Seoul Guided Walking Tour website (dobo.visitseoul.net)